The Robotics Club Set of the Individual Add-on includes one of the following set:
- RoboRobo Kit - Robotics & Coding (Add-on #2) 4PK or 8PK or 16 PK
- RoboRobo Kit - Robotics & Coding (Add-on #3) 4PK or 8PK or 16 PK
- RoboRobo Kit - Robotics & Coding (Add-on #4) 4PK or 8PK or 16 PK
- RoboRobo Kit - Robotics & Coding (Add-on #5) 4PK or 8PK or 16 PK
- RoboRobo Kit - Robotics & Coding (Add-on #6) 4PK or 8PK or 16 PK
RoboRobo Kit is designed for children ages 8 and up to learn and develop skills and knowledge in robotics. Each Robotics kit contains CPU, DC Motors, Sensors and many more to have students build their own robots with bolts and nuts.
Programming of the robot is executed with a drag and drop program in GUI environment for easy understanding and enjoyment.
Following the workbook instructions included in the set, each student will build 10~12 robots throughout the semester. A semester here is considered as 12 units of 1.5-hr sessions.
With many parts to work with, students love to create their own robots. Typically, after 6 units of building and coding, students begin to design and build their own versions of robots to perform various tasks.
It is easy and fun, so it enhances self-learning ability
Safety circuit and module focused brain developing contents
Robo Kit Curriculum
Kit: RoboRobo Kit - Robotics & Coding (Advanced)
12 x 10 x 3.8 inches
|Item Weight||2.9 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||2.9 lbs|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8+|
|4 AA batteries required(not included).|
Warranty & Support
For warranty information about this product, please click here.